CARE & REPAIR CENTER
Montblanc pieces are handmade and require high quality craftsmanship, not only to manufacture, but also to repair. Our handmade craftsmanship requires that we have the each part of the piece so it may be made to fit and move together. Only with the entire piece in our workshop may we create a perfect part match.
Montblanc products are under a 24 month warranty from date of purchase, against manufacturer’s defects. Manufacturer’s defects do not include lost parts, damage resulting from everyday use, or if the product has been dropped or banged against a hard surface.
If you need to have your product repaired, several options are available for your convenience:
- You can bring your item to any of our Boutiques or to one of our authorized dealers for repair and servicing. Please use our Boutique Locator tool to find your nearest location.
- If there is not a Boutique or authorized dealer close to you, we recommend that you send your product to our service centre:
2. Include a brief cover letter stating the issue or what you would like to have repaired, your receipt of purchase, your address, daytime telephone number and an email address.
3. For any warranty repairs, please also include your warranty book that is stamped and dated by the place of purchase.
4. For any repairs that are considered normal wear and tear, accidental damage, outside of the warranty or if the warranty expired, the client will cover the cost of the materials and the technician's time. We will send an estimate and would need your approval before starting any repair.
5. Please note, that the current time frame for repairs is 2 weeks (except timepieces).
6. Once you have all the documents, send everything insured to:
OUR SERVICE CENTER:
Montblanc Service Centre
Only a master craftsman with the use of special tools may exchange our Montblanc Fountain Pen Nibs. This is to ensure that there is no damage to the delicate inner workings of the nib unit, ink feeder, and sealants to guarantee that the pen will not leak.
Our service department will be happy to assist you in exchanging the nib on your writing instrument. The nib sizes we have available are extra-fine, fine, medium and broad. Double broad and oblique nibs are also available on certain models.
Within the first six weeks from purchase we offer a complimentary nib exchange. If the nib is found not to be in excellent condition, an estimate will be sent for your approval. After a Service Technician has inspected your pen, an estimate letter will be sent to you before any work is performed.
Montblanc Timepieces are under a 24 month warranty from date of purchase or receipt as a gift, against manufacturer's defects. Manufacturer's defects do not include lost parts, damage resulting from everyday use, or if the product has been dropped or banged against a hard surface.
Watches are serviced in our Service Centre for watches in Amsterdam. You can bring your watch to any of our Boutiques or to one of our authorized dealers for repair and servicing. Please use our Boutique Locator tool to find your nearest location.
If there is not a Boutique or authorized dealer close to you, we recommend that you send your watch to our service centre for watches in Amsterdam:
RLG Europe B.V.
Montblanc Service Centre Watches
NL-1017 BZ Amsterdam
Should you have any further questions, please feel free to e-mail or call our Concierge at 020 47 02 151 Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm and a Montblanc Ambassador will be happy to assist you.