Ballpoint pen with twist mechanism
1. To extend tip, please turn cap clock clockwise.
2. To retract tip, please turn cap counter clockwise
The rollerball contains liquid ink. Please only write on paper which is suitable for fountain pens. Replace cap to avoid ink drying up. Refills are interchangeable.
1. Turn barrel counter clockwise to remove.
2. Remove used refill by turning it counter clockwise, insert new one, turning clockwise, and screw barrel back on.
5. Wipe the nib and cap with lint-free paper or a soft lint-free cloth.
Your writing instrument is manufactured from the distinctive Montblanc resin, a material which compares with fine porcelain in its resistance to scratching, its noble sheen and its lasting beauty. Please treat it accordingly, to protect it from breakage and damage. The pearls which adorn some Montblanc writing instruments have great character, but demand special attention. In comparison to precious stones, pearls are relatively soft. Please keep your pearl decorated writing instrument separate from hard objects, and avoid heat and aggressive cleaning agents. A soft cloth, moistened with water, is all you need for cleaning.