Mechanical pen with 0.9 mm lead
1. To extend lead, please turn cap clockwise.
2. To retract lead, please turn cap counter clockwise.
1. Push the button on top of the pencil to remove used leads shorter than 14 mm length.
2. While pushing the button on top of the pen, insert a new 5,5 mm diameter into the forepart and adjust the length.
Sharpening the lead
1. Push the button on top of the mechanical pencil to push the lead forward.
2. To unscrew the sharpener turn the cap counter-clockwise.
3. While the pen pointing downwards turn it counter-clockwise while using the sharpener in the cap.
Sharpening the lead.
4. After sharpening remove any dust from the cap.
5. Screw the cap on top of the pencil by turning it clockwise.
Your writing instrument is manufactured from the distinctive Montblanc resin, a material which compares with fine porcelain in its resistance to scratching, its noble sheen and its lasting beauty. Please treat it accordingly, to protect it from breakage and damage. The pearls which adorn some Montblanc writing instruments have great character, but demand special attention. In comparison to precious stones, pearls are relatively soft. Please keep your pearl decorated writing instrument separate from hard objects, and avoid heat and aggressive cleaning agents. A soft cloth, moistened with water, is all you need for cleaning.