Montblanc 1858 Monopusher Chronograph Limited Edition - 100 pieces
The Montblanc 1858 Monopusher Chronograph Limited Edition 100 pays tribute to the historical Minerva monopusher chronograph calibre 13.20, specially developed in 1920 for use in a wristwatch. This timepiece is the epitome of vintage chronograph design with its 40 mm stainless steel case. Reinforcing the vintage look, it features an original smoked-green dial and matching green alligator strap with beige stitching, coming from the Montblanc Pelletteria in Florence, Italy. Reminiscent of the iconic Minerva chronographs, it features a bi-compax dial with a small seconds counter at 9 o’clock and a chronograph 30-minute counter at 3 o’clock, as well as a tachymeter scale on the outer part of the dial. On the case back, the sapphire crystal reveals the beauty of the Montblanc Manufacture monopusher chronograph Calibre MB M13.21, composed of a large balance wheel with 18 screws beating at the traditional frequency of 18,000 A/H, a column wheel and horizontal coupling. This high-end, hand-finished movement features the iconic V-shaped chronograph bridge, whose design was protected in 1912, along with the iconic Minerva arrow decorated by hand.
- Movement Type
- Manually wound monopusher chronograph
- MB M13.21
- Screw balance, Ø 11.40 mm; 26 mg.cm²
- Power Reserve
- Approx. 55 hrs
- Number of Components
- 239 components
- 18,000 vibrations per hour (2.5 Hz)
- Balance Spring
- With Phillips curve
- Rhodium-plated German silver, circular-grained on both sides, hand-chamfered edges
- Rhodium-plated German silver, “Côtes de Genève”, recesses circular-grained on both sides, hand-chamfered edges
- Going Train
- Wheels: gold-plated, circular-grained, chamfered, diamond hubs on both sides Pinions: polished faces and toothing, burnished pivots
- Stainless steel
- Smoked green with beige luminescent numerals
- Fixed, stainless steel
- Sapphire Crystal
- Domed glass box with anti-reflective coating
- Stainless Steel
- Luminescent rhodium-coated hours and minutes hands; white chronograph seconds hand; white counters hands
- 12.15 mm
- 40 mm
- Water Resistant
- 10 bar (100 m)
- Alligator-skin strap coming from the Montblanc Pelletteria Florence - Italy
- Clasp / Buckle
- Stainless steel pin buckle
Bracelet / Straps
TRADITION TO CREATE LUXURY WATCHES
Switzerland is long the home of finest watchmaking traditions. In Montblanc’s Le Locle and Villeret Manufactures in the Swiss Alps, superbly intricate movements are crafted in house by master watchmakers to form the heart of every chronograph. Innovative complications and exquisite adornments are meticulously shaped with skill and dedication to perfect each watch. From hairspring and balance bearing to pallet fork, in over 300 hours of dedicated focus all the elements are brought into singular harmony, and with the first turn of its movement, a watch comes to life and a journey begins.
Delivery & Return
FAST SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Only standard shipping is available for now. A $5.95 shipping fee will be applied to all orders below $50. Shipping will be complimentary for orders above $50.
Delivery costs will be charged by Montblanc, in addition to the price of the Montblanc products themselves. For certain promotional phases, complimentary shipping may be offered.
All orders, excluding refills, which have been purchased on Montblanc.com or through our Concierge team, may be returned for free to the Montblanc Online Shop Distribution center using our pre-paid label and return form.