Montblanc 1858 Geosphere
Celebrating the 160th anniversary of Minerva, the Montblanc 1858 Geosphere honours the heroes of mountain climbing with a professional-grade, innovative timepiece. Built for those who travel the world in their perpetual quest for exploration, it expresses respect for true mountaineers as it is dedicated to the Seven Summits Challenge – the holy grail of climbers. The combination of materials such as steel and ceramic underlines the high quality and exclusiveness of this timepiece. On the dial, the world’s seven summits are marked with red dots on two turning globes and are also engraved on the case back. The timepiece features a new manufacture world-time complication developed by the Montblanc watchmakers in Villeret: two domed globes, turning in opposite directions, that complete a full rotation in 24 hours. Both are surrounded by a scale with the 24 time zones, along with a day and night indication in contrasting colours. This provides an instinctive way of appreciating the different time zones, aided by SuperLumiNova® applied to the continents for increased visibility and performance at night.
- Movement Type
- MB 29.25 with Manufacture complication
- Power Reserve
- Approx. 42 hrs
- 28,000 v/h, 26 jewels
- Second time zone; worldtime with northern hemisphere disc with day and night indication at 12 o'clock and southern hemisphere disc with day and night indication at 6 o'clock
- Stainless steel
- Black dial with beige luminescent numerals
- Bi-directional stainless steel bezel and black ceramic ring with engraved compass indication
- Sapphire Crystal
- Domed sapphire crystal with double anti-reflective coating
- Non-screw crown, 1 O-ring, stainless steel
- Luminescent rhodium-coated hours and minutes hands; luminescent beige second time zone hand
- Distance Between Horns / Clasp
- 22/20 mm
- 12.8 mm
- 42 mm
- Water Resistant
- 10 bar (100 m)
- Calfskin strap coming from the Montblanc Pelletteria Florence - Italy
- Aged cognac
- Clasp / Buckle
- Stainless steel triple-folding clasp
Bracelet / Straps
TRADITION TO CREATE LUXURY WATCHES
Switzerland is long the home of finest watchmaking traditions. In Montblanc’s Le Locle and Villeret Manufactures in the Swiss Alps, superbly intricate movements are crafted in house by master watchmakers to form the heart of every chronograph. Innovative complications and exquisite adornments are meticulously shaped with skill and dedication to perfect each watch. From hairspring and balance bearing to pallet fork, in over 300 hours of dedicated focus all the elements are brought into singular harmony, and with the first turn of its movement, a watch comes to life and a journey begins.
Delivery & Return
FAST SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Only standard shipping is available for now. A $5.95 shipping fee will be applied to all orders below $50. Shipping will be complimentary for orders above $50.
Delivery costs will be charged by Montblanc, in addition to the price of the Montblanc products themselves. For certain promotional phases, complimentary shipping may be offered.
All orders, excluding refills, which have been purchased on Montblanc.com or through our Concierge team, may be returned for free to the Montblanc Online Shop Distribution center using our pre-paid label and return form.
Selected for the Montblanc 1858 Geosphere