Watch, Writing Instrument & Jewelry Repair Service - Montblanc US
Montblanc pieces are handmade and require high quality craftsmanship, not only to manufacture, but also to repair. Our handmade craftsmanship requires that we have the each part of the piece so it may be made to fit and move together. Only with the entire piece in our workshop may we create a perfect part match.
If you need to have your product repaired, several options are available for your convenience:
You can bring your item to any of our boutiques for repair and servicing. Please use our Store Locator tool to find your nearest location.
If there is not a boutique close to you, we recommend that you send your product to one of our Service centers. Please note that repair drop-off will not be accepted:
- Package your entire piece securely in a box or bubble type envelope. Any missing parts may increase the cost of service. We advise against sending your writing instrument in its original box or any container that you would like to keep. The shipping container is usually discarded upon arrival. If you send your piece in with the original Montblanc presentation box we will attempt to return it to you. However, we are not responsible for any presentation boxes that are lost, stolen or damaged during their journey back to you. Any non-official Montblanc containers will also be discarded and not returned.
- Include a brief cover letter stating the issue or what you would like to have repaired, your receipt of purchase (not mandatory), your name and address, daytime telephone number and an email address.
- For any warranty repairs, please also include your warranty book that is stamped and dated by the place of purchase.
- For any repairs that are considered normal wear and tear, accidental damage, outside of the warranty or if the warranty expired, the client will cover the cost of the materials and the technician's time. We will send an estimate and would need your approval before starting any repair.
- Please note, that the current time frame for repairs is 6-8 weeks.
- Once you have all the documents, send everything insured in a discrete package - not writing Montblanc over it - to:
Our Service Center in Canada:
4610 Eastgate Parkway, Unit 1
Mississauga, ON L4W3W6
Montblanc writing instruments are under a 24 month warranty from date of purchase or receipt as a gift, against manufacturer's defects.
Manufacturer's defects do not include lost parts, damage resulting from everyday use, or if the product has been dropped or banged against a hard surface.
Once we receive your package a Certified Service Technician will examine your piece. Should any charges be incurred, an estimate letter will be sent for your approval prior to any work being completed. Once you receive your estimate letter you may call our Concierge to provide payment over the phone. Once we receive your approval, the turnaround time is approximately 2-3 weeks.
Please note that any parts that are replaced will become the property of Montblanc and will not be returned.
Once we receive your package, the turnaround time is approximately 4-6 weeks. Should any changes be incurred, an estimate letter will be sent for your approval before any work is done.
Should you have any further questions, please feel free to e-mail or call our Concierge at 1-800-995-4810 Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm (EST) and a Montblanc Ambassador will be happy to assist you.