Montblanc Star Legacy Suspended Exo Tourbillon Limited Edition - 28 pieces
The Montblanc Star Legacy Suspended Exo Tourbillon Limited Edition 28 demonstrates the mastery of classic and traditional artisanal aesthetics while pushing the boundaries of fine watchmaking. The massive balance wheel is raised 3.2 mm higher than the dial and appears to be floating. Due to its asymmetric construction, the alignment of the Exo Tourbillon bridge, with its solitary arm, represents a horological challenge and demands a high level of skill and dexterity to complete. Following pure horological tradition, the manufacture movement Calibre MB M16.68 is entirely decorated in the Montblanc Manufacture in Villeret with hand-crafted finishings such as “Côtes de Genève” stripes, inner angles, circular graining, bevelling and a mirror-polished pawl with the hand-finished Minerva arrow. Inspired by the three-dimensional bridge construction, the round shape of the case, with its domed sapphire crystal on the front, has been built around the movement, contributing perfectly to the overall design. Entirely polished, the 44.8 mm case comes in 18 K red gold and is set with 54 baguette-cut diamonds. The sophisticated three-dimensional dial of the Montblanc Star Legacy Suspended Exo Tourbillon Limited Edition 28 is constructed in eight different parts that have been decorated entirely by hand using traditional watchmaking techniques. The base is in 18 K gold and has been highlighted with a handmade guilloché pattern in places and a sandblasted decoration in others, with polished steps framing the different finishing techniques.
- Movement Type
- Manually wound movement
- MB M16.68
- Screw balance, Ø 14.5 mm; 59 mg.cm²
- Power Reserve
- Approx. 50 hrs
- No. of Components
- 218 components
- 18,000 vibrations per hour (2.5 Hz)
- Balance Spring
- With Phillips curve
- Rhodium-plated German silver, circular-grained on both sides, hand-chamfered edges
- Rhodium-plated German silver, “Côtes de Genève”, recesses circular-grained on both sides, hand-chamfered edges
- Going Train
- Wheels: gold-plated, circular-grained, chamfered, diamond hubs on both sides Pinions: polished faces and toothing, burnished pivots
- 18 K red gold
- Silvery-white dial with black Arabic numerals
- Fixed, 18K red gold with 54 baguette diamonds (~2.35 ct)
- Sapphire Crystal
- Domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Non-screw crown, 1 O-ring, 18 K red gold with mother-of-pearl Montblanc emblem
- 18 K red gold-coated hours and minutes hands
- 15.03 mm
- 44.80 mm
- Water Resistant
- 3 bar (30 m)
- Alligator-skin strap coming from the Montblanc Pelletteria Florence - Italy
- 18 K red gold triple-folding clasp
TRADITION TO CREATE LUXURY WATCHES
Switzerland is long the home of finest watchmaking traditions. In Montblanc’s Le Locle and Villeret Manufactures in the Swiss Alps, superbly intricate movements are crafted in house by master watchmakers to form the heart of every chronograph. Innovative complications and exquisite adornments are meticulously shaped with skill and dedication to perfect each watch. From hairspring and balance bearing to pallet fork, in over 300 hours of dedicated focus all the elements are brought into singular harmony, and with the first turn of its movement, a watch comes to life and a journey begins.
Delivery & Return
FAST SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Montblanc customers get fast and reliable shipping on all orders. Our parcels are shipped via UPS. Standard delivery is free of charge for all orders above CHF 100. Express delivery charge is CHF 25 for all orders.
Estimated shipping time is 3-4 working days and 1 business day (excl. Sat & Sun) if order is received and processed before 11 am on day of order.
All orders, which have been purchased on Montblanc.com or through our Customer Service team, may be returned free of charge.