Montblanc TimeWalker Rally Timer Chronograph Limited Edition - 100 pieces
Inspired by the famous Minerva Rally Timer stopwatch produced by Minerva in the 1960s, the Montblanc TimeWalker Rally Timer Chronograph Limited Edition 100 combines a unique aesthetic with a “reverse panda” dial and the renowned hand-crafted Manufacture monopusher chronograph Calibre MB M16.29. This innovative timepiece offers different ways to appreciate the time with the possibility of transforming the wristwatch into a pocket watch or dashboard clock. The 50 mm case is crafted out of grade-two titanium and has been satin-finished. The middle section of the case has been knurled and coated with black DLC. It can be turned from 0 to 180 degrees (or from 3 to 9 o’clock) in both directions to allow perfect readability while driving. The racing codes also carry over onto the two-counter “reverse panda” dial with highly legible hands, indexes and chronograph functions. The chronograph’s 30-minute counter at 12 o’clock is vertically aligned with a small seconds subdial at 6 o’clock, reminiscent of the original Minerva Rally Timer.
- Movement Type
- Manually wound monopusher chronograph with tachymeter scale
- MB M16.29
- Screw balance, Ø 14.5 mm; 59 mg.cm²
- Power Reserve
- Approx. 50 hrs
- No. of Components
- 252 components
- 18,000 vibrations per hour (2.5 Hz)
- Balance Spring
- With Phillips curve
- German-silver with circular graining on both sides, hand-chamfered edges
- German-silver with "Côtes de Genève", hand-chamfered edges
- Going Train
- Gold-plated, faceted arms, diamond-polished surfaces
- Reverse panda dial with black background and white counters, white Arabic numerals and luminescent red indexes
- Fixed, titanium
- Sapphire Crystal
- Domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Non-screw crown, 1 O-ring, titanium
- Luminescent rhodium-coated hours and minutes hands; red seconds hand; black rhodium-coated counters hands
- 50 mm
- Water Resistant
- 3 bar (30 m)
- Calfskin strap coming from the Montblanc Pelletteria Florence - Italy
- Brown sfumato
TRADITION TO CREATE LUXURY WATCHES
Switzerland is long the home of finest watchmaking traditions. In Montblanc’s Le Locle and Villeret Manufactures in the Swiss Alps, superbly intricate movements are crafted in house by master watchmakers to form the heart of every chronograph. Innovative complications and exquisite adornments are meticulously shaped with skill and dedication to perfect each watch. From hairspring and balance bearing to pallet fork, in over 300 hours of dedicated focus all the elements are brought into singular harmony, and with the first turn of its movement, a watch comes to life and a journey begins.
Delivery & Return
FAST SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Montblanc customers get fast and reliable shipping on all orders. Our parcels are shipped via UPS. Standard delivery is free of charge for all orders above CHF 100. Express delivery charge is CHF 25 for all orders.
Estimated shipping time is 3-4 working days and 1 business day (excl. Sat & Sun) if order is received and processed before 11 am on day of order.
All orders, which have been purchased on Montblanc.com or through our Customer Service team, may be returned free of charge.