A. Sign-up for the Montblanc newsletter and receive £20 off £300 spent. Excludes shipping costs. Online and phone orders exclusive promotion. May not be redeemed in any Montblanc Boutique or reseller. Valid from June 29th - July 27th 2020. Not applicable for previously place orders. Apply coupon code at check-out. This promotion has no cash value and may not be redeemed for cash or in combination with any other promotion or voucher. One coupon user per order. In case of return the refund of the returned item will be equivalent to the paid amunt after discount.
B. ‘WIN A TRIP TO DISNEYLAND PARIS’ (the “Prize Draw”) begins on 02/12 at 12:00PM and ends on 31/12 at 12:00PM (the “Prize Draw Period”).
1. Sponsor: Montblanc (UK) Limited, whose registered office is at 15 Hill Street, Mayfair, London, W1J 5QT.
2. Eligibility: This Prize Draw is open to legal residents of the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland), who at the time of entry  possess the legal capacity to enter into a contract and  are aged 18 or over (“you” or “Entrant”). Employees, officers, directors and agents of Sponsor, their associated companies, professional advisors, and advertising and promotions agencies are not eligible to win. The Prize Draw is subject to all applicable UK national laws. By entering this Prize Draw, you agree that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these Official Rules (“Rules”) by ticking the acceptance box, and you further warrant that you have the legal capacity to enter the Prize Draw and accept the Rules (i.e. that you are of sufficient age and mental capacity and are entitled to be legally bound in contract). The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant that it reasonably believes does not have legal capacity.
3. How to enter: During the Prize Draw Period, you must sign up to the newsletter at www.montblanc.com/en-gb/home.html. All orders must be received during the Prize Draw Period. Multiple signed up received from any Entrant during the Prize Draw Period will be void. Entrants understand and acknowledge they are providing information to the Sponsor. It is the Entrants’ sole responsibility to notify Sponsor in writing if you change your contact details. The Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Prize Draw. In the event more than one Entry sign up is received from any one person, the first Entry sign up processed will be considered the only valid Entry Order received. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting the newsletter sign up, the sign up will be deemed to be submitted by the natural person who is the “authorized account holder” assigned to the account by the Entrant’s email service provider. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
4. Random Drawing: Sponsor will conduct a random drawing electronically on 06/01 from all eligible Entry Orders received. The random drawing will be conducted by a member of the Sponsor’s marketing department in the presence of an independent person, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Prize Draw. The potential winner will be contacted via email to the Entrant’s email address on or around 7/01/2020. If you are not the winner of the Prize Draw, you will not receive an email. If the Prize is declined or unclaimed by a potential winner, or if a potential winner does not respond to the Sponsor’s email within 48 hours of the Sponsor sending the email to potential winner, such potential winner may, at the Sponsor’s discretion, be disqualified and a new potential winner may be randomly selected by Sponsor from among all remaining Entry Orders. Once the potential winner responds to the Sponsor’s notification, they are confirmed as the winner (“Winner”).
5. Prize: The prize is a trip, in April 2020, for a family of 4 (2 adults and 2 children, under 11 years of age) to receive one (1) night’s accommodation and two (2) days’ entry to Disneyland Paris and Eurostar tickets (the “Prize”). The winner will be randomly selected from all Entries on Monday 6 January 2020 (the “Winner”).
The Winner will be informed of winning by a telephone call or email (in accordance with the contact details of the CRM Card) on or around Tuesday 7 January 2020 by the Promoter’s Marketing Manager (or, in case of unavailability, by his/her deputy). The Winner will be instructed to use this opportunity to inform the Promoter’s Marketing Manager of 2 adults and 2 children of their choice (the “Travellers”) who will redeem the Prize.
All relevant documents and information regarding the Prize will be sent to the Winner by email. In the event that the Winner cannot make use of the Prize for whatever reason and/or the Promoter’s Marketing team is unable to contact the Winner for instance due to incorrect or incomplete contact details on the CRM Card, another winner may be randomly selected. The Prize is subject to availability. If the Prize is unavailable on those dates, it can be moved to alternative dates, as decided by the Promoter.
The Prize is valid until December 2020.
6. The Promoter will request proof of identity of the Winner and Travellers. If the person collecting the Prize cannot provide prove that she/he is the Winner mentioned on the winning CRM Card at satisfaction, the Entry may be deemed invalid and another winner may be randomly selected.
7. The Promoter and all other organisations and/or partners that have taken part in the planning and execution of this prize draw accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, illegible, delayed, corrupted, damaged, defaced or misdirected entries, entrants’ contact details which are incorrect or incomplete, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise, or inability or delay to contact the Winner.
8. Disclaimer: The Winner and Travellers release the Promoter and all other organisations and/or partners that have taken part in the planning and execution of this prize draw from all responsibility regarding injury or damage caused or alleged to have been caused by taking advantage of the Prize. The Prize is non-transferable for the Travellers selected by the Winner to redeem the Prize. The Prize cannot be redeemed, refunded, re-sold or exchanged for cash or any other product or prize by the Winner and/or Travellers. Promoter reserves the right to cancel this prize draw without notice and at any time.
9. Limitations: Use of any automated system to enter as determined by Sponsor in its sole judgment is prohibited and will result in disqualification at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor, and their associated companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, professional advisors, and their advertising and promotions agencies (“Releasees”) will not accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission or mail delivery, communications-line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorized access to Entry Orders, or Entry Orders that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, illegible, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misdirected, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; viruses; bugs; miscommunications; failed phone, computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in entrant’s email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees.
10. General Conditions: By entering this Prize Draw and/or accepting any prize you may win, you agree, represent and warrant that:  you meet the eligibility requirements of the Prize Draw as detailed in these Rules, and that all personal information you submit to Sponsor is true, complete and accurate in all respects;  you will be bound by the Rules and Sponsor’s decisions regarding the Prize Draw, which shall be final in all respects;  your Entry Order becomes solely Sponsor’s property and will not be acknowledged or returned;  to the extent permitted by law, you release and hold harmless Releasees from any and all liability for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind directly or indirectly caused by your participation, including participation in the Prize Draw or any Prize Draw-related activity or travel or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Prize Draw information, the unauthorized or illegal access to personally identifiable or sensitive information or the awarding, delivery, acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the Prize, including without limitation, death and bodily injury;  the Releasees do not make any representation, warranty or guarantee, express or implied, relating to any Prize Draw or the Prize;  the potential winner’s acceptance of the Prize constitutes the grant to Releasees and assigns of an unconditional right to use the Winner’s name, address (city and state only), voice, likeness, photograph, biographical and Prize information, statements about the Prize Draw and/or live and taped performances of interviews for any programming, publicity, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation or notice, except where prohibited by law;  in the event viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, Acts of God, acts or regulations of any governmental or supra-national authority, war, national emergency, accident, fire, riot, strikes, lock-outs, industrial disputes, acts of terrorism or other matters beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control, corrupt, prevent or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Prize Draw, so that it cannot be conducted as originally planned, Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to modify the Rules or to cancel, modify, terminate or suspend such Prize Draw; and in such event, to select a potential winner by such method as Sponsor in its sole discretion shall consider equitable;  the Releasees are not responsible for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of the Prize Draw, including but not limited to: errors in the advertising, Rules and selection and announcement of the Winner;  the Releasees are not responsible for any inability of the Winner to accept or use any prize (or any portion thereof) for any reason;  the Releasees are not responsible for changes to the Prize Draw website form that may interfere with the Prize Draw or your ability to timely enter;  Releasees are not responsible for any failure of delivery of Winner notification;  neither Releasees nor any service providers are responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of Entry Order information, or for any human or other error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data or voice transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service or Website or to complete a telephone call or facsimile transaction, or any other error or malfunction, or late, lost or misdirected mail, or any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in this Prize Draw; and  Releasees will not be responsible for Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of the Prize. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PRIZE DRAW, TAMPER WITH THE ENTRY ORDER PROCESS, OR OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PRIZE DRAW MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO COOPERATE IN THE PROSECUTION OF ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL(S) AND TO PURSUE ALL REMEDIES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. Governing Law; Disputes: These Rules shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any dispute in relation to this Prize Draw of these terms and conditions.
12. Publicity: If selected as Winner of this Promotion, you expressly agree, in response to any reasonable request by the Sponsor, to be available for participation in any event organized around the presentation of the Prize, including a visit Sponsor’s facilities, and consent to being filmed, interviewed and photographed in connection with the foregoing. You expressly agree that if selected as Winner of the Promotion, all video, photographs and interview material taken may be used by Sponsor in any media, for Sponsor’s communication and marketing purposes. Sponsor reserves the right to use, and you expressly agree that Sponsor may use the name and/or pseudonym of the Promotion Winner and/or all photographs and films taken of the Promotion at Sponsor’s facilities and any event that may be organized at the discretion of Sponsor, and on the Internet, including without limitation Sponsor’s websites, Sponsor’s social networking pages on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram, and all other Sponsor advertising and publicity materials. If selected as Winner of this Promotion, you hereby grant to Sponsor the non-exclusive right to use and dissemination to reproduce your visual likeness, voice or any other attribute of your personality as it appears in any video or photograph taken at any event that may be organized in relation to the Promotion at the discretion of Sponsor, without compensation.
13. Winner and Contact Information: Any questions or comments regarding this Prize Draw must be directed to Sponsor. To obtain the name of the Prize Draw Winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Montblanc (UK) Limited, 15 Hill Street, Mayfair, London, W1J 5QT. Attn: The General Manager, after 06/01/2020. Requests received after 60 days following the end of the Prize Draw Period may not be fulfilled.
15. Miscellaneous: Any provisions herein found by a court to be void or unenforceable shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provisions. Any such invalid or unenforceable provision shall be replaced by the parties by such valid and enforceable provision that corresponds as closely as possible to the original intent of the invalid or unenforceable provision.