Montblanc Heritage Collection Rouge et Noir Special Edition Coral Rollerball
When it was developed in 1906, the ‘Rouge et Noir’ fountain pen was considered an outstanding technical achievement, ensuring simple operation without the need for dipping the nib into an inkwell. The Heritage Collection Rouge et Noir celebrates the 110-year-old pioneering spirit of Montblanc. Reinterpreting the legendary writing instrument, it features a longer, slimmer silhouette and craftsmanship refined over generations, with coral precious resin in barrel and cap. Snake Clip in vintage look with matching fittings. The clip is made by a stamping and winding process in a special alloy metal, and is aged by a unique galvanic and stripping process.
- Serpent clip in vintage look with two green spinels set as eyes of the serpent
- Precious coral-coloured lacquer
- Precious coral-coloured resin with Montblanc emblem made of coral- and ivory-coloured resin
- Montblanc Ink
- Mystery Black, Pacific Blue, Nightfire Red, Fortune Green, Mystery Black, Pacific Blue, Mystery Black, Pacific Blue, Chestnut Brown, Amethyst Purple, Barbados Blue, Mystery Black, Pacific Blue, Amethyst Purple, Barbados Blue, Lucky Orange, Turquoise, Dark saffron, Psychedelic purple, Emerald Green, Orange, Grey, Blue, Red, Brown, Petrol Blue, Yellow, Grey, Irish Green, Royal blue, Royal blue, Royal blue, Royal blue, Modena Red, Cool Grey, Manganese Orange
- Refill Type
- Montblanc Heritage Collection
- Weight (G)
ELEGANT WRITING INSTRUMENTS FROM MONTBLANC
Writing instruments from Montblanc stand out through their unmistakable elegance and exquisite workmanship. They accompany their owner for life. Over the course of its history, the characteristic Montblanc pen has become a timeless classic. The unmistakable Montblanc emblem decorates the cap of each writing instrument.
Delivery & Return
FREE EXPRESS DELIVERY
Montblanc customers benefit from free express shipping on all international orders. Our parcels are shipped via DHL.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours. Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch. Montblanc is not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes. We work closely with our shipping partner to minimize the potential impact of custom delays on our international customers.
2-3 days for orders from the European Union + Norway
3-4 days for orders from Brunei, Indonesia, Macao, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Africa, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates
4 days for orders from New Zealand
3-5 days for orders from Russia
Returns with us are swift and easy. If your purchase isn't quite right you have 14 days within the EU and 30 days outside the EU from the date you received your order to return. Items must be returned to us in original packaging and unused.
Simply contact customer service to initiate your return and get information about an estimate on shipping costs.
If you wish to exchange your item for an alternative item, we suggest that you return it and purchase the new item separately.
Learn more about our easy return policy here.
Refills Montblanc Heritage Collection Rouge et Noir Special Edition Coral Rollerball