The Right Way to Find a Job
We appreciate your interest in our company. As well as applying for vacant positions, you can also apply under your own initiative.
Our employees are part of a global family working in a fair, open and trusted environment. It is important for us to ensure that new employees joining Montblanc have a strong commitment to our shared values.
We therefore reserve the right to ask all candidates in the final stages of the recruitment process to undergo a pre-employment screening to verify the information given in the application. Our approach to pre-employment screening is based on the principles of transparency and mutual respect, and it is conducted in line with all applicable regulations.
To help you to produce a successful application, we list below a few tips as to the form and content of any application.
Ensure that your CV lists only important, qualifications-relevant information in table form. Check that
• your CV is clearly laid out and has no gaps
• your personal details (name, address, telephone number and e-mail address) are complete
• the data on your education (school leaving certificate, training, university degree, diplomas, key scientific aspects) are complete
• you have indicated your career history (placements, temporary jobs, permanent jobs etc.) with a short description of your responsibilities in bullet points
• you have included all jobs held abroad
• you have included any other relevant information (hobbies, interests)
This gives your application the personal touch and should make us want to learn more about you. Explain on (at most) one A4 page which post you are applying for, why you are applying and are interested in Montblanc ,and which skills you possess that make you a suitable person for this post.
In the enclosures, you should include the documents relating to your education, training and career history. Details such as certificates of attendance or dissertations are not relevant. The following MUST be included:
• School leaving certificate with record of marks in the case of new recruits
• Vocational training certificate
• Academic degree certificates (Bachelor’s, Diploma, Master’s etc.)
• Proof of work completed (placement certificate, work certificates, etc.)
• Proof of jobs held abroad
Find vacancies via our online application tool and submit your application immediately.
You can also send us your application by e-mail. When you send an online application, it is important to send your data in a format we will definitely be able to open. The best format to choose is PDF for text files and JPG for attached image files. Please ensure that the total file attachments do not exceed 1 MB.