User Manual Augmented Paper
Augmented paper user manual
Digitalise notes & sketches
Live Mode - see notes & sketches in the app while writing
Edit notes & sketches
Share notes & sketches
Convert handwriting into text
Tag & Search notes & sketches
Download and launch the “Montblanc Hub” App from the App Store or PlayStore.
CHARGE THE BATTERY
Charge the battery of your Augmented Paper before first use with the enclosed micro USB cable
Use the on/off switch to turn on the Augmented paper and follow the on screen instructions within the app to pair your mobile devide with the Augmented paper via bluetooth.
Write. Digitise. Share.
Write on the lined paper as usually and enjoy the Montblanc writing feeling. Press the button to turn to the next page and digitise your notes to the app. Organize them digitally in the app.
Please download the app for your mobile operating system below. You will also find the app when searching for "Montblanc Hub" in the app stores.
What's in the box?
◦ Leather envelope with electronic digitizer
◦ StarWalker writing instrument
◦ USB cable
◦ 3 ballpoint refills
◦ Tweezers to exchange the refills
◦ Apple iPhone and Apple iPads with iOS 8.0 or higher
◦ Android phones and tablets with Android 4.4 or higher
◦ Chinese (simplified and traditional),
◦ Portuguese and
◦ Envelope size: 252 x 207 x 28 mm (W x L x D)
◦ Weight: 732 g
◦ Notebook size: A5 – 148 x 210 mm
◦ Writing Instrument size: 140 x 12 x 17 mm (W x L x D)
◦ Connectivity: Bluetooth® Low Energy
◦ Charging cable: USB
◦ Charging time when empty: 2,5 hours
◦ Continuous usage time: 8 hours
◦ Memory: Up to 100 pages