To make purchases on the Montblanc e-boutique you do not need to register; however, we suggest you create an account to access exclusive areas and services dedicated to our customers.
To easily browse our catalogue, select a category from the navigation menu or browse our selections on the homepage. To find something more specific, use our filters or the website search option.
On each product page, you will find all available sizes and colours, a description and the composition of the item. Click on the product image to zoom in and see all of the details.
How to order
- From the item page, select the desired colour and size of the product
- Add the product to your Shopping Bag
- Once you have finished shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button in your Shopping Bag
- Enter your email and your shipping address
- Select a shipping and a payment method
- Check that the information you entered is correct and click "Purchase Now".
In some countries, if you are paying with a credit card, before completing your purchase you may be asked for a secondary authentication in order for your payment to be authorised. In this case, you will need to insert a one-time password, an SMS code, or another authentication method, in accordance with the established procedures of the credit card provider.
You will receive a confirmation email shortly after with the details of your order. From this moment on, our warehouse will take care of everything and as soon as the order ships, we will notify you with another confirmation email.
We are sorry, but once an order has been confirmed, it is processed automatically and cannot be cancelled. The package can be returned as indicated in our Return Policy.
The Promocodes of the Montblanc e-boutique give you access to exclusive offers. To receive Promocodes, subscribe to our Newsletter.
To take advantage of a promotion, enter the code in the appropriate field at checkout and click "Apply". Only one Promocode can be used for each order.
If the code doesn't work please double check the dates of the promotion and which products and categories it can be applied to from the newsletter.
Of course! You can navigate the mobile-optimised version of our website.
Unfortunately not. Each order is processed automatically and once it has been confirmed, it is not possible to modify the details. To purchase additional items, you must place a new order. To return any items please refer to our Return Policy.
Order being prepared:
The order has been confirmed and we have already sent a confirmation email with the Order Number.
Order has shipped:
As soon as the order is shipped from our warehouse, we will send you a confirmation email with the Tracking Number to track the delivery.
It is possible to check the order status at any time by entering the Order Number in the Follow your Order page. Registered users can also find all information related to their orders in the My Account area.
Check your spam folder and make sure that firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com are in the safe senders list of your email account. This will prevent the anti-spam filter from blocking future communications.
If this doesn't work please contact us as there may be errors with the email address you registered with.
Our website is best viewed with the latest versions of the major browsers. Make sure that you have installed the most updated versions of the browsers that you most frequently use.
If you experience navigation problems, we suggest that you:
- Eliminate any Cookies and Temporary Files from your computer
If the problem persists, please contact us with the following details:
- Your operating system (Windows Vista, Mac OS X, etc.)
- Internet browser and version (Internet Explorer 9, Firefox, Safari,...)
- The URL that you were trying to access (for example, www.montblanc.com).
Internet Explorer 8 or later:
- click on Tools and select Internet Options
- click Delete
- select Cookies and click Delete
Mozilla Firefox 10 or later:
- select History and click Clear Recent History
- select the Everything option in the Time Range to Clear window
- select Cookies and Cache in Details and click Clear Now
- select More tools and click Clear browsing data
- select Cookies and other site and plugin data and Cached images and files
- select the Beginning of Time option to delete all content and click Clear browsing data
Safari 3 or later:
- select Safari and choose Preferences
- select Safety and click Show Cookies
- click Clear all and OK
- click Finish
iPhone / iPad:
- enter the Settings menu and select Safari
- touch Clear browsing data and cookies
Until an order is concluded, items added to your Shopping Bag remain available on the website and can therefore be purchased by other customers. If this should happen before you complete your order, you will receive a notification that the items are no longer available.
Personalisation and Gift Wrapping
Each item purchased on Montblanc e-boutique is wrapped in our signature Montblanc packaging. You will also receive a blank branded card for you to leave a hand-written note.*
For gift orders to be directly delivered to the recipient, you can add free gift wrapping and a personal message in your Shopping Bag. Enter the text into the "Gift Message" field; we will print it on an A6 Montblanc card.
The invoice won't be included in the delivery and will be sent to you via the email address you provided.
*Exceptions are made for refills, notebooks and diaries.
We do indeed offer complimentary personalisation at the time of purchase online for the products which have noted 'Free Personalisation' under the product image. Should you have questions, please contact us.
Yes, we offer personalisation services in most of our boutiques. Please note, you may be charged for this service. Please check with your nearest boutique for further information.
We offer various options in our personalisation service. In general, the engraving or embossing will be done in the colour that matches the fittings. You may also opt for "blind" which means without colour. We also offer silver or gold foil engraving or embossing.
Create an account for access to exclusive areas and services dedicated to our customers:
- My Wish List
- My Orders
- Address Book.
When you register, the Montblanc e-boutique recognises the country/region in which you are located and automatically associates it to your account.
In your Wish List, you can save items of interest in order to find them again easily, check if there is limited availability and proceed directly to purchase with a simple click. Thanks to the notification feature, you will receive an update via email if an item becomes the Last One Available.
You can enable and disable notifications for individual items directly from your Wish List.
In the My Orders section, you can find an archive of the orders made from that account. By clicking on the Order Number, you will be able to see the details of the purchase and the delivery status. From here, you can also access all of the details related to any eventual returns.
If you forgot your password, click the "Forgot your password?" link on the Login page and follow the procedure to change it.
For further assistance, contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Subscribe to our Newsletter and you can:
- be among the first to discover the latest news from the Montblanc e-boutique
- access promotions reserved exclusively for our customers
- receive our style tips
- …and much more!
You can subscribe from the Home Page, by entering your email address.
Try adding the "firstname.lastname@example.org" address to the safe senders list of your email account; this will prevent the anti-spam filter from blocking future newsletters. If this doesn't work, contact us.
If you do not wish to receive our Newsletter anymore, you can unsubscribe at any moment by clicking on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of every Newsletter. This will open a webpage where you can confirm that you want to unsubscribe. We ask you to consider that you may still receive several more communications before your request is fulfilled; we apologise for the inconvenience.
Shipping Times and Costs
Delivery may be complimentary depending on active promotions – more information available within the product page.
Import duties and local taxes are added at checkout. You will have no extra costs at delivery.
For Taiwan only: Starting from 1 July 2022, for all orders you are required to register with Taiwan Customs Authorities. To prevent any unnecessary delays with your order, please ensure you register your local mobile phone number in the E-Commerce Customs Clearance Platform, or by using the EZWAY app (available on Android and iOS). Visit the official Customs Administration website for more information.
DHL is our courier for all shipments. You will receive an email containing your Tracking Number once your package has been shipped from our Italian warehouse, approx. 2-3 business days from order date.
All orders are processed automatically and we are unable to expedite or delay shipping times.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to choose a specific date and time.
You can try to contact the courier directly to organise a possible delivery date.
You can check the status of your order and track its delivery at any time. Enter the Order Number that you received via email in the Follow your Order page. If you are a registered user, you can find all information related to the order in your My Account page.
Don't have an account yet? Register now to enjoy exclusive services.
We ship all orders from our warehouse in Bologna (Italy).
If your order has not been delivered within the estimated period, we suggest that you:
- Check the order status: in the My Orders section for registered users; or by entering the Order Number from the confirmation email in the Follow your Order page
- Check that the address indicated for the delivery is correct.
- In the case of a missed delivery please contact the courier.
For further assistance, contact us, we will be happy to assist you.
At this time we are unable to ship orders to General Delivery, P.O. Boxes and Poste Restante.
Orders made to any of these addresses will be cancelled.
The delivery address of your order must match the country/region site in which you place your order. Orders made from a different country/region site than the delivery address will be automatically cancelled. Please select the correct country/region site for your order from the link in the corner of every page.
The Montblanc e-boutique accepts the following payment methods:
Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners.
The total will be charged to your card when the order is shipped.
PayPal: Shop easily online without having to enter your credit card details on the website.
Your account will be charged once the order is completed. To register for a PayPal account, visit the website paypal.com.
Furthermore, you can select the following payment options at checkout:
- Amazon Pay
- Apple Pay: you can also pay for your purchases on our site with Apple Pay. Make sure you are logged in with your Apple ID to use this payment method. If necessary, enter your billing, shipping and contact information (which will be stored for future purchases) and confirm payment. Your card will be charged only at the time of shipment.
- Klarna 4 interest-free payments: You can spread the cost of your purchase into 4 interest-free payments. To use Klarna to pay for your purchase, choose it at checkout. Enter the credit or debit card of your choice for automatic payments every two weeks. The first one will be taken from your card when your order is shipped. The remaining three payments will be automatically charged to your card 14, 28, and 42 days later. There are no interest or added fees when you pay on time.
Please check that you have correctly entered the data for your selected method of payment. If you are paying with a credit card and the problem persists, we suggest contacting your Credit Card Issuer.
Need further assistance? Contact us and we will be happy to help you.
As soon as you complete your order, authorisation for the necessary payment will be requested automatically to verify the validity of the credit card and availability of funds; however, the card is not charged at this time. The actual payment occurs when the order is dispatched, at which point you will receive a notification email.
The amount paid is lower when, at the moment the order is dispatched, one or more of the articles is not available; the charged amount will correspond exclusively to the value of the articles that were effectively shipped.
The Montblanc e-boutique guarantees that your credit card will be charged only once for the amount of an order. It is possible that the amount may be shown twice on your statement: the first entry corresponds to the payment authorisation request that is made when you place the order; the second confirms the actual charge.
Import duties and local taxes are added at checkout. You will have no extra costs at delivery.
To request a VAT refund as a Diplomatic Agent, it is necessary to send the following documentation to our offices:
- A copy of a valid form of identification
- A copy of the invoice for which you are requesting a VAT refund
- A declaration from the relative Governmental Authority attesting that you possess the requisites to obtain the refund.
Documents should be sent to:
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP
Via Nerio Nannetti 1
40069 Zola Predosa
Once we have verified the details and documentation provided, we will refund the VAT amount to your original method of payment.
We’ve partnered with Klarna to give you an improved shopping experience. When you choose Klarna at checkout, you’ll get the option to shop now and pay later for your purchase. Klarna uses the latest safeguards and security to protect your information and prevent unauthorized purchases.
How to shop with Klarna:
- Add item(s) to your Shopping Bag and select Klarna when you check out
- Enter a few personal details and you’ll know instantly if you’re approved
- Klarna will send you an email confirmation and reminders when it’s time to pay and you can manage your orders and payments in the Klarna app
At checkout, you can choose between the following payment options:
4 interest-free payments (Instalments): If your basket is eligible for 4 interest-free payments, you will be able to finalize payment using Klarna. After your order is shipped, you will be charged for the first quarter of the total amount. Klarna will send a notification once the payment has been processed. You will be informed ahead of time before the next payments.
To be eligible to use the Klarna you must:
- Be a resident in the country where you place the order
- Be at least 18
- Have a valid bank card/bank account
- Have a positive credit history
- Be able to receive verification codes via SMS
For more information, take a look at the Klarna FAQ, or download the Klarna app.
No, gift vouchers cannot be purchased at Montblanc e-boutique. However, we do offer gift vouchers in our boutiques. Find a boutique near you.
On the Montblanc e-boutique, every purchase is made with maximum security thanks to the use of Trustwave and Geotrust-certified secure servers and the implementation of the most advanced encryption services (SSL). We only use protected connections, as demonstrated by the "https" URL prefix and the lock symbol that appears in the browser's address bar.
To safeguard your credit card purchases, you will always be asked to enter your CVV code for every order. For some countries, as an additional safety measure, you may be asked by your credit card provider to authorise payment by entering a one-time password, an SMS code, or another authentication method.
Our Payments department may carry out anti-fraud checks before approving the transaction and for greater protection, they may contact you for further details before confirming the order.
Returns and Refunds
You can return any item purchased on the Montblanc e-boutique within 30 days of the delivery date. Here’s how:
- Make sure the merchandise you return is in its original condition, tags and packaging included, otherwise we will be unable to accept your return and issue a refund.
- Pack the items in the order box (or any rigid carton box) and stick the pre-paid DHL label over the prior delivery information. Using the label provided will guarantee a refund in the event of theft or loss during delivery to our warehouse in Italy.
- Fill out 3 copies of the Returns Proforma Invoice that came with your parcel. If the forms are not complete, the package will not pass Customs and will be returned to you.
- Contact DHL to arrange the pick-up of your package wherever you wish.
- Make sure to give the copy of the return label to the courier at the time of pick up for an accurate calculation of duties.
Due to merchandising restrictions, all returns must be shipped from the same country they were purchased from.
Personalised Montblanc products cannot be returned for exchange or refund.
Once your package reaches the warehouse, please allow 3 to 7 business days (depending on peak times) for your return to be processed. If your return does not meet the conditions listed, the package will be sent back to you. When your return has been accepted, your refund will be issued and you will receive a confirmation email.
We would like to inform you that fragrances are non-refundable.
For further information on the conditions for exercising your right to return, please see the Legal Area.
Personalised Montblanc products cannot be returned for exchange or refund.
You can certainly use a different courier than the one that delivered the package. Please send the return to the following address:
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP
C/O Geodis Logistics
Interporto Blocco 15.2.2
40010 Bentivoglio (BO)
Keep in mind that if you do not use our return label, the Montblanc e-boutique is not responsible for any theft or loss during transport; therefore, we suggest you choose a trackable shipping service.
If you use your own return method, no return fee will be deducted from your refund.
Sure, you can use the same box and pre-paid label. You can find more information about our return procedures on the Return Policy page.
We usually accept returns within 3 business days of their arrival at our warehouse. During peak times it could take up to 7 business days. Once your return has been accepted, we will immediately request reimbursement and send you a confirmation email.
The time needed to process your refund may vary based on the payment method used:
Credit Card: Our bank will reimburse you within 7 business days of the Return Acceptance Confirmation email. The time it takes to restore the credit back to your account depends on the Credit Card Issuer.
PayPal: You will see the refund in your PayPal account within 24 hours of the Return Confirmation email.
4 interest-free payments: refunds are processed by Klarna usually within 5 working days upon acceptance of the returned goods at our warehouse. In exceptional cases it may take up to 14 days.
For security reasons, we cannot refund a credit card that is different from the one used for the purchase.
Currently, the only way to exchange a product is to return it and make a new order.
If the order was paid with PayPal or a credit card, the amount will be refunded to the account from which the payment was made. For security reasons, we are not authorised to refund a different account.