Terms And Legal
As a consumer, you have legal rights to:
• change your mind and withdraw from the sale contract with YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP S.p.A. (the “Vendor”) for any reason and without incurring any penalty within fourteen (14) days from the date on which you (or someone you nominate) received the products purchased from Montblanc. See section 1 below, including the exceptions to this right; or
• reject product(s) in certain circumstances, for example because they are faulty or not as described. If so, you shall notify the Vendor within thirty (30) days of receipt using the online Return Form on the website; if a product becomes faulty after the thirty (30) days please contact Customer Care before returning any product to us.
You can exercise your right to withdraw from a contract between you and the Vendor within fourteen (14) days from the date on which you (or someone you nominate) receives the relevant product(s) by using one of the following methods:
a) Online submission to the Vendor of the Return Form found in the Customer Care area, completed in its entirety; in this instance, the Vendor will send you an e-mail confirming that the Vendor has received your return request.
b) Sending to the Vendor the form – to be completed in its entirety – that can be downloaded from Montblanc. This form must be submitted by Customer Care by email or by post to YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP S.p.A., Via Morimondo no. 17, Milan.
(c) Make any other clear statement to the Vendor setting out your decision to withdraw from the contract.
Once you have exercised your right to withdraw from the sale contract, you must return the products to the Vendor without undue delay and in any event not later than fourteen (14) days after the day on which you notified the Vendor of your decision to withdraw. Please see section 2 below for details of your return options.
By law, it is not possible to exchange the chosen product(s) for other product(s).
Your right to change your mind and withdraw from a sales contract does not apply in respect of customised or personalised products, or items that were opened or unsealed after delivery and that cannot be returned for health or hygiene reasons.
The Vendor recommends you use the courier UPS (www.ups.com) for returning products. If you use UPS and the pre-printed label – which carries the return address – enclosed in the original order, you will not have to pay the return costs upfront. The Vendor will pay the courier UPS on your behalf and (except where you are exercising your legal rights to reject products - for example because they are faulty or not as described) will deduct from your refund a fee which is equal to the cost incurred for delivering the purchased products to your home. Contact UPS to organise a return. The possibility of tracking each package sent at any time using this shipping method relieves you from any responsibility for loss or damage to the products during transit.
If you decide to return products using a courier other than UPS, you will have to pay the return shipping costs upfront. In this event, you will also be refunded an amount equal to the standard shipping cost of the purchased products although you will not be refunded for any additional costs incurred due to choosing another kind of shipment and delivery that is different to or faster than the standard method.
Starting from 1 January, 2021 fill out 3 copies of the Returns Proforma Invoice that came with your parcel. Please note that these forms are required for customs clearance.
You will be notified if the returned product(s) cannot be accepted because they are not compliant with the conditions indicated above. If so, you can choose, at your own expense, to have the product(s) returned to you. If you do not wish to have the product(s) returned to you, the Vendor shall retain the product(s) and the amount paid for the purchase of the product(s).
All products must be returned in a new and unused state, in perfect condition, with all protective materials in place and tags and stickers attached to them (if applicable), including all packaging, accessories and documents. The Vendor reserves the right not to accept any return if the product shows signs of wear or has been used or altered from its original condition in any way or, as an alternative, may reduce the amount of any applicable refund or exchange accordingly. For example the Vendor may make a reduction in the following circumstances:
• the product(s) have been used, worn, damaged or washed;
• the identification tag with the disposable seal is not attached to the product(s), or has not been returned. Please note that identification tag constitutes an integral part of each product; and/or
• you have not returned any packaging which is an integral part of a product (such as a dust bag).
You will be informed if the Vendor proposes to reduce your refund for this reason. In this instance, you may (as an alternative to the Vendor providing you with a reduced refund) choose to have the products sent back to you at your own expense.
If you are entitled to return product(s) to the Vendor and have complied with the conditions set out in this Return Policy, you will receive an e-mail confirming that the return has been accepted (which will include the amount of refund due) and the Vendor will process the refund. The refunded amount will be the full amount you paid for the relevant product(s), subject to any deductions in accordance with section 2.
Whatever the form of payment used, the Vendor will process the refund as quickly as possible and, in any case, within fourteen (14) days from the date it was informed of your decision to exercise your right to return, and once it has checked that the return was carried out in compliance with the above conditions.
The time period for refunding the amount paid for purchasing the returned products depends on the form of payment used:
• Purchase by credit/debit card: refund time will depend on the card company, but will normally take place within two billing cycles. The credit's value date will be the same as the original debit. You will not, therefore, suffer any losses in terms of bank interest.
• Payment by PayPal: refunds will be credited to your PayPal account and will be visible immediately. The actual reimbursement of the credit card associated with your PayPal account will depend on the company that issued the card.
• Payment made by cash on delivery (if available): we will refund to the bank account indicated by you, so the time taken for the refund will depend on the accuracy of the information provided by you; the refund will usually take fourteen (14) days.
We remind you that all products sold by the Vendor include an identification tag attached with a disposable seal which is an integral part of the product. Please try on the products without removing the tag and seal. Products returned without the tag and seal will not be accepted unless they are being returned by you in accordance with your legal rights to reject a product (for example, because a product is faulty or not as described).
*Download and fill in a paper return form to exercise your right to return.