Start on Paper.
Digitalise notes & sketches
Live Mode - see notes & sketches in the app while writing
Edit notes & sketches
Share notes & sketches
Convert handwriting into text
Tag & Search notes & Sketches
Before cleaning the device, disconnect the device from any power source and switch it off. Only use a soft cloth and apply soft pressure when cleaning.
Do not use any aggressive chemicals, detergents or solutions. Avoid getting moisture in any openings. Such damage is not covered by the warranty.
- Leather envelope with electronic digitizer
- StarWalker writing instrument
- USB cable
- 3 ballpoint refills
- Tweezers to exchange the refills
- Apple iPhone and Apple iPads with iOS 8.0 or higher
- Android phones and tablets with Android 4.4 or higher
- Chinese (simplified and traditional)
- Envelope size: 252 x 207 x 28 mm (W x L x D)
- Weight: 732 g
- Notebook size: A5 – 148 x 210 mm
- Writing Instrument size: 140 x 12 x 17 mm (W x L x D)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth® Low Energy
- Charging cable: USB
- Charging time when empty: 2,5 hours
- Continuous usage time: 8 hours
- Memory: Up to 100 pages
Download and launch the "Montblanc Hub" App from the App Store or PlayStore.
Charge the battery
Charge the battery of your Augmented Paper before first use with the enclosed micro USB cable.
Use the On/Off switch to turn on the Augmented paper and follow the on screen instructions within the app to pair your mobile device with the Augmented paper via bluetooth.
Write. Digitise. Share.
Write on the lined paper as usually and enjoy the Montblanc writing feeling. Press the button to turn to the next page and digitise your notes to app. Organise them digitally in the app.