How to obtain service
You may obtain service by bringing or sending the Montblanc Product to your authorised Montblanc boutique or Montblanc dealer. You are responsible for transportation costs, including but not limited to postage, insurance and packing materials. We recommend that any shipments to us include certified delivery and insurance. In order to obtain service through this Montblanc International Guarantee, the returned Montblanc Product must be accompanied by the original Guarantee Certificate that was included with the Montblanc Product at the time of purchase, duly completed, dated, stamped and signed by an authorised Montblanc boutique or Montblanc dealer. Such Guarantee Certificate may only be completed by an authorised Montblanc boutique or Montblanc dealer.
Find a Montblanc Boutique or an authorised retailer near you
Please hand in your product in one of our Boutiques or authorised retailers.
First Aid service such as cleaning, personalisation could be offerd in dedicated locations on the spot.
For complex services such as signature engraving, authenticity evaluation or complex repairs, your product will be serviced in our services centres.
Send your product to one of our service centers
If there is not a Boutique close to you, we recommend that you send your product to one of our service centers. Please note that repair drop-off will not be accepted:
2. Include a brief cover letter stating the issue or what you would like to have repaired, your receipt of purchase (not mandatory), your name and address, daytime telephone number and an email address.
3. For any warranty repairs, please also include your warranty book that is stamped and dated by the place of purchase.
4. For any repairs that are considered normal wear and tear, accidental damage, outside of the warranty or if the warranty expired, the client will cover the cost of the materials and the technician's time. We will send an estimate and would need your approval before starting any repair.
5. Please note, that the current time frame for repairs is 6-8 weeks.
6. Once you have all the documents, send everything insured in a discrete package - not writing Montblanc over it - to:
OUR SERVICE CENTER IN THE UNITED STATES:
PO Box 955004
Note: the PO Box is for USPS shipment only. Should you wish to use a different carrier please contact us at tel. (800) 995-4810.
OUR SERVICE CENTER IN CANADA:
4610 Eastgate Parkway, Unit 1
Mississauga, ON L4W3W6